Find out why Croatia as a Mediterranean country has an idyllic ratio of authenticity and history, long tradition and gastronomy. During the week you spend with us, relax in the Mediterranean style.
The Mediterranean way of life is the perfect balance of work and leisure, movement and rest, solid family bonds and well-balanced diet. The tradition of making olive oil, wine, cheese is interwoven with the tradition of shipbuilding and living alongside the sea.
In our multi-day tour, find out why Croatia as a Mediterranean country has an idyllic ratio of authenticity and history, long tradition and gastronomy. We will take you through the many and varied destinations of the material and immaterial heritage of Dalmatia to immerse you in our way of life. During the week you spend with us, relax in the Mediterranean style.
- visit to Diocletian's palace in Split
- visiting fortresses in Šibenik and Šibenik cathedral
- visit to the cathedral of St. Donatus and Fortifications in Zadar
- visit to fortresses and monuments in Omiš
- visit to the city walls in Dubrovnik
- visit to Betina Museum of Wooden Shipbuilding
- visit to the Salt Museum in Nin
- visit to the olives of Lun
- visit to the houses in Omiš: House of the Happy Man, House of the Festival of Dalmatian Klapa Singing
- visit to the St.Margarite Monastery in Pag
- tasting of wine and cheese
- tasting of oysters
- traditional Dalmatian lunch, tasting of wine and soparnik
- unique cooking class and learning of the traditional way of preparing sardines
- greeting of the sunset by the sea organs in Zadar
- tasting of authentic Dalmatian and Croatian food
- a tour of ancient and medieval historical monuments
- getting acquainted with Croatian history and cultural heritage
- getting to know the traditional way of life